Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

My kitten is cuter than your kitten!

Post a pic of your kitty and prove me wrong!

kitten.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Re: My kitten is cuter than your kitten!

Hahaha @Former-Member here she is then...

Photo0.jpg

Awwww kitty! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Both your kitty cat and mine could be related @Former-Member Heart

Gah they're both SO cute @Former-Member and @Zoe7 😍

I'm so wishing I could post a photo of my babies, because they're super mega cute. I have one I took the other day, then turned it into black and white and added a sketch effect to it (it's the one I mentioned that I was thinking of you @Zoe7 when it happened) that maybe I can post here but I'm still deciding whether I can. Just imagine two of the cutest liddle puddy tats around and you've got the idea, in the meantime though 😉

Hi @CheerBear @Former-Member @Zoe7

Wow they are beautiful - all furrbabies are to me. I reckon I have the cutest kitten award - at least as a preliminary vote. I have 6 who still have no idea whatsoever that they are actually cats.

All are rescues apart from my beautiful Bengal arranged for me because I went through such a sad loss of another adult rescue. His name was Mr Fluffy Bum - he had suffered badly, maltreated and a horrific case of mange. He turned up one really cold rainy night - they all could see the secret paw prints - cats are loved here. His name was unfortunately true - no furr apart from his reverse mullet. I loved him dearly. 

The others were born at my home at the time, dumped pregnant females were pretty well what the area was about. I still have 2 brothers that were born in my shed unbeknownst to me until I saw the parade one day whilst hanging out the washing. From there it was so much about endeavouring to commence handling them at an early age. Mum cat was feral and therefore so were the kittens. At 4 weeks they are just so cute, although already very good at biting and scratching. You just hang on and try and make them feel safe and warm. 

From there the husband stopped his car on a major road and rescued a 4 week old, he drove home and handed the tiniest kitten to me. She was fed on forumula on a 2 hourly basis and became 'my baby girl' We are bonded forever, she knows how I am feeling and now sleeps on my head.

And then another female pregnant was dumped. I was able to hold a newborn kitten in my hands. Just such a precious moment. We were pretty well at capacity stage, however the white long haired trapped a leg in my decking. I heard the stranges sounds of distress and the panic for the kitten enabled him to get free. From there Oracle became another rescue although i did have to manipulate the situation slightly. I would bring him in to sit on my husband's chest, we knew at a very early age that he was totally deaf. I always think that some cats are so meant to find you.

And here we go again - restaurant carpark, cat screaming. So what do I do - unsurprisedly I rescued her, she was still a kitten ad being taught the joys. She was actually skeletal when I found her, however although I was pleased that she had gained weight, i finally realised that she was pregnant. She lived in my study for protection and gave birth to 4 kittens as premmies, we fought, the vet nurses fought to keep them alive,far to little and she was too young.

As for my beautiful Bengal named Bast - he had been raised as family friendly - I am certain repeatedly tortured by a 2 you old child. He has needed a massive investment in care as a result - the kitten has found a good home.

I have been firmly told no more - however who knows, sometimes the cutest kittens are just meant to be.

To all the cat carers Bast

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance