Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My f@itness journey

hope you feel better soon my super @greenpea Heart

Hello @Queenie , @Ant7 , @TAB , @Gazza75 

@Shaz51 @Queenie @Ant7 @TAB @Gazza75 @BryanaCamp @Meowmy  Hi everyone I think I am feeling a bit better today. Like my body is fighting the sickness. No walking though unfortunately hopefully tomorrow. Had healthy breakfast of left over organic veggies and brown rice. Will have them again for lunch later. Have been nibbling on dried apricots and saltanas. Have decided I definitely wont have anymore rubbish food regardless of what son2 brings home will have to hide them and then throw out.... I just cannot afford to get any bigger.

Hoping everyone is doing well and keeping well. Love peaxxx

same situation re bigger @greenpea  am a kilo off highest ever weight and that was achieved by drinking 2 litres milk a day lol so just juat stopped milk and weight righted itself. it just wont anymore and lucky if drink 2litres milk a week now lol anyway just havent been accountable and paying price, got discouraged other day after was good for like whole 2 days and actually Put on weight .. what th ... anyway may investigate gym and add more exercise. brain is playing tricks saying been hard done by, oh its months since you had a pizza etc etc anyway havent had chips, choc etc for a around a week so guess thats something 

hi @greenpea @Meowmy @Ant7 @Gazza75 my post here got removed by the mods - I'm not allowed to say how many kms I hiked or jogged. That sucks as we can't share our positive achievements any more. but here's the edited version..

I hiked 2hrs yesterday morning, a steep hike with lots of sweating. I finished in record time as I jogged the downhill parts. Here are some pics, I know gp enjoys them, of a fresh winters morning in the forest trees

trees10.JPGtrees11.JPG

Hope everyone enjoys their walking and exercise today! I have work this arvo so fingers crossed I haven't used up all my energy on my hike & will have stamina to work well Smiley Happy

@BryanaCampwell done.  That really does bite about the distance thing and censorship.  I did see the other day and well done on you.  Especially impressed with your downhill run and finsh 🙂  Wow!  It looks like a great place you have found to do your exercising.  I haven't been doing much walking as my ankle or achiles is still playing up.

Re: My f@itne@ss journey

@BryanaCamp  I wonder what the problem is re telling us how far you hiked .... I think that is rather unfair to be honest as I really like knowing it is inspiring 😄 to be honest .... the photos are beautiful thank you. No exercise for me today still feel a bit poorly but aim to get back to it tomorrow. Have a great day everyone! @Queenie @Gazza75 @TAB @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Ant7 

Hey there @BryanaCamp Just chiming in to let you know I totally hear you and am looking into the mod decision lines around that this morning Heart Bear with me 🙂

Amazing photos by the way! Be in touch soon via e-mail.

@nashy  @greenpea @BryanaCamp 

I had the same thing yesterday @BryanaCamp wh I replied to you I had to edit my post and take out how many Kms I done 

Heya @TAB  thanks for posting about your journey, just being mindful to not focus too much on KG's and dieting habits in excess however. Post is okay so far, we just need to consider members of the forums managing the symptoms of ED.

If you need any further insight feel free to e-mail us. I will reiterate 🙂  - thread's okay so far team, I know it can be tricky so again feel free to e-mail if you need - cheers.

Hi @nashy yeah think was pushing it and prob not original intent of thread prob best for me to report wins not worries. no wins yet. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance