Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My f@itness journey

@Ant7  what coloured jelly beans and why 5?? :D!

@greenpea  Just random colours and 5 cause that’s how many came out when I tipped the bag up lol

@Ant7 @greenpea and everyone else.

Just wanted to mention I've been using an air frier for chips and it works super great.  I haven't tried cooking to many other things in it yet, but, it has settings to do quite a variety of meals.  I got a K-mart one as I'd heard they were best value for money.  Only thing is to get something to stand it on for your benchtop as they do get pretty warm.

@Ant7  well I think you are very good stopping at 5. I would have gobbled down five picking out the white and the black and blue and then grabbed another handful on the way out the door :o! which is why I am in this pea shaped state.

@Gazza75  one of my support workers got one of those and was saying the other day how much she uses it and how good it was .... maybe I should get one. I love chips especially homemade chips. 🙂

@greenpea  Lol I hear that but I only have five and I am still fat lol

@Ant7 good stuff, fitness diet lol.

@Meowmy  I am trying lol 

@Ant7 I can see the sincere motivation in your diet, very good.

@greenpea, I love chips to.  They are definitely worth the investment.  They do take up a fair bit of room.  I have a hard time finding a home for it in my small kitchen.  You can get them in different sizes if you need to cater for more people.  I got the smallest one.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance