Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Moving forward

As Monday looms I have been trying to work out how to move forward. Today I started collecting things for my coping box (thanks @Crazy_Bug_Lady). I bought some of my fave chocolates to put in and have been gathering bits and pieces. Happy for any other suggestions as to what to put in. I think I may need one for the car too. I'm thinking I may copy some pieces of wisdom from this forum and print them up to add in.

I'm hoping that I get to write more on this thread than the struggle thread as time goes by. Please feel free to add how you are moving forward as well. 💜😊

856 REPLIES 856
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Moving forward

Like this idea, hadn't thought of chocolates
Former-Member
Not applicable

Maybe you could join me with this @Former-Member. We could work together to try and keep finding our way to move forward. I know not every day will be moving forward but I know I've been inspired when you've got a burst on before and achieved things and felt better for it💜😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah, I think were doing that, don't you think? My heart is aching tonight. Don't know why exactly, Been on & off all week. Had to get comfe but not bad. Got chilly here tonight 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

I think we are getting better at it @Former-Member in our own weird and wonderful ways. It's always going to be rocky, that's why we need chocolates and nice things in our coping boxes to help us be ok. I think I might go and buy a box tomorrow that I can keep adding to. I think even the reminder of seeing the box regularly will help a bit hopefully too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

image.jpeg

@Former-Member. I think a peice of material that is soft & comforting to touch is nice to have in your box. And music that soothes.

So true @utopia

..oops @utopia ..meant pic @Former-Member put up.. Hi anyway

Hi anyway @TAB. lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance