Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I’m leaving

Dear @BlueBay   It is with a heavy heart that I say farewell to you, though I hope one day you will be back.

I really hope you are making the right decision.  I guess if your all your MH professionals are telling you the same thing, then this is something you need to try.  But if it backfires and things get worse for you ... you know you can always come back.  You have many caring people here who hold you in good stead and admire and respect you, and you will be welcomed back with open arms.

Please take good care of yourself my friend.  Going to miss you a great deal.

All the best to you.

Sherry 🌺😟🧡

I am really sad to hear you say you are leaving @BlueBay  - I will really miss you

Dec

Thankyou  to all fir your support and love. ❤️

I really don’t know what I’m doing. Even is this is the right decision. I feel so alone right now. I can’t explain how hard today is. 

I’m sorry you have all been so beautiful caring and supportive to me. 

I don’t know what to say. 

My heart is broken. 

@Owlunar @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Lauz @outlander @MDT  @Razzle

@CheerBear @Zoe7 

@greenpea 

❤️❤️❤️

@Zoe7  Msybe you’re right. I shouldn’t leave. 

What the hell am I doing?

@BlueBay Take some time to work through your feelings - especially with your psych Hon. Have that time away from here and then make those decisions for what is right for you. You also need to be on a path that helps you find ways to get through your days and help you take some control of your own life. If you find being part of the forum does not align with those paths then so be it - but we will be here for you regrdless. 

What you will be taking with you is the love and care we have for you - that won't change Hon. Fond memories are just that - things we can hold onto and look back on when we need to in order to sustain the joy we are looking for in life. Hold onto those memories you have created and shared with us here as we here will also hold onto them of you.

Goodluck in finding all that you are looking for in life and only my best wishes that you not only find it but will begin to thrive in your future. Love, hugs and a whole load of best wishes coming your way 💚💜💙🧡💛

@BlueBay  don't leave!!!!!!!!!!:D

My sister @BlueBay 

Look at all your support here

you have soo many who love you here

don`t leave just because of one person

@Zoe7  Msybe you’re right. I shouldn’t leave. --- @Zoe7  and everyone here is right my sister , we are here for YOU xoxoxo

just take a bit of time away from the forum maybe @BlueBay and focus on other stuff you need to do in your life

We are a community that would support whatever choice you made so the thing to remember is - what do you need to do for now?

I like you being on forums and many others do too. But we do understand if you need a break. No harm in that at all. In fact I will probably do that too.

Could you perhaps turn off the notifciation emails? I did that and it helped me focus a bit more on other stuff.

PS no need to apologise
Ant7
Senior Contributor

@BlueBay  I am sorry you have to go but I understand. Please look after your self and know people are hear for you if you need I will miss you ❤️

it's ok, I have done it and come back , Why because the site is not judmental and no expectations are needed, just posting helps you and the community.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance