Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I'm back

Gee @Shaz51

Some people get all the luck - NOT

When I was growing up I had a friend with congential rubella - that has to be a rough start - when my son had rubella I didn't notice - he had a heavy cold with glands in the back of his neck - he was not quarantined because neither I nor the doctor noticed any rash because of his skin colour

But a couple of weeks later dd caught it - very obvious - and we were quarantined - which was healthier for the pregnant public  and there were many around me in those days

Now people get vaccinated - which is a good idea

When it comes to the one kidney thing - I had one ovary left that had a cyst that required investigation and I was having an ultra-sound - full bladder - the works - and the techie asked me to let a little urine off - she couldn't see easily - and finally asked me if I had a uterus.

Ah - no - no wonder she couldn't find it - still laughing about that - I never thought to mention it - I do have the old type large scar -

Anyway - your step-children got a good deal with their step-mother but yes - their mother is still their mother.

And mother's still have to earn their children's respect - mine never managed to get mine - alas

We can only do our best

Dec

Hello @Decadian xx'

yes and when i was 19 the doctor said it would to good to have a camera  inside to see what was happening and that when they found a a couple of problems so that why i could not have children xx

mother's still have to earn their children's respect - mine never managed to get mine - same here @Decadian, but she has no time for them and if she does, she usually wants something

Hi @BlueBay

Great to see your new avatar pic and your name - this is a great start - it sounds as if you are changing things

Many years ago my minister told me that he could not change anything in my life - only I could do that - oh wow

I changed EVERYTHING - I moved and got a new address and phone number and a new car - I got divorced and even changed my name - oh wow - this is liberating

I am glad to see you have started changing too @BlueBay - and such a pretty name and such a pretty

Wow - wtg - Dec

Rainbow - pot of gold.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance