Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Sapphire2
Senior Contributor

Hallucinations

Hello everyone,

I am having difficulties with auditory and visual hallucinations. I just want to relax and do my own things I enjoy. So since last week I have had a scammer try to steal $1500 and asked me to pay off at $200 weekly.

So what happened was I didn't know that the person was a scammer. As well as my old eating disorders habits came back. I was stressful and I was struggling. I wanted to do negative behaviours to take my mind off of social forums.

I have done my DBT homework and it took my mind off of the eating disorder behaviours and hallucinations. So I have blocked the scammer and haven't looked back.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hallucinations

Hey @Sapphire2 ,

I'm sorry to hear things have been tough. 

Were you able to report the scammer?

I hope you get a bit of support as you connect on the forums.

Do you have your own thread that you and others can always come back to and post? That way, you don't need to create a new thread each time you post. Rather, you can keep a thread of your MH journey which will be awesome to read in the future.

Please let us know if you need help creating your own thread 🙂

Re: Hallucinations

Yes, I have reported the scammer 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance