Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Drinking already

Hi @Nay69 🙂 How are you? It's nice to see you this morning.

Yep I am an early bird. I'm often up so early that I beat the actual birds up 😁

How about you? Do you enjoy the mornings?

@CheerBear

I definitely love the mornings..,,

It’s the start of a new day and I embrace it with open arms ❤️💐

I find peace in the still and quiet of the morning @Nay69 😊 Being up early helps me to prepare myself for whatever the day might have in it. Sleep can be a bit of a problem for me and sometimes getting up feels like the end to a yucky night too.

In saying that, my 3:30 start this morning is a little too early, even for me 😏

Anything on for you today?

@CheerBear

You are definitely right that 3.30 is probably a bit early.

I have work today 😐

I do enjoy it but sometimes I just want to curl up and sleep xoxo

I can feel 3:30 hurting me in about 15 hours while I'm making dinner and trying to sort things out with/for the kids @Nay69 😏

I hope work goes well for you today ❤

Morning @Nay69 @CheerBear ..... 👋💕

Late nights caught up with me last night and I dozed off “early” ..... I am traditionally an early riser, but mysleep patterns are being affected by my husband’s bedtime regimen.  I have to try to sort myself out around it better than I am at the moment ..... 

I have to get out for an early morning coffee to hear the birds here .... might do that this morning cos I don’t have uni today .... in my jammies  if I can get away with it ...., they look like street clothes if I throw on a hoodie and scarf.

@Sans911 ..... I hope you are sleeping now.   You were up way early, or late, for where you are probably .....

@Nay69 Hi Nay69 how are you sweetheart? Hopefully as ok as you possibly can be under the circumstances. Just letting you know that I am here on and off if you need to talk. Take care greenpea xxx

Morning @Faith-and-Hope 😊

Hope you enjoy the birds this morning and your day off uni.

I had a little giggle that some of your jammies look like street clothes. Some of my street clothes look like jammies 😆

Hahaha @CheerBear ..... that’s because I often buy street clothes that look like jammies ...... I started doing that so I could roll out of bed and go ...... it is one of my coping mechanisms to try to get more sleep happening when things are tough, but I have to set boundaries re. showering and changing.  

I have a “shower menu” that I have mentioned on forum before, ranging from baby-wipe sponge off with deodorant (portable “shower”) through a shower-before-pool-in-bathers, to a hand-basin wash, to a shower-shower ...... a standard of clean is all that is required.  I had three babies under 2yo, one with major health issues and surgery at 7months old ...... so you work out things you can do to get by and still look after yourself.

And it gives me a bit of a giggle too ...... 😏

I hope you have a good day at work today @Nay69, and that there are people there who treat you well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance