Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Doggies as therapy

How's this look @Former-Member ?

Toby Ear Muffs.jpg

Awww beautiful @Bow , @Former-Member   @Zoe7 , @tyme xxx

How adorable @Zoe7 ! I'm not a cat lover, but your cat looks like she's got personality galore!

Hope you've had a good day! This is the first time i've seen your furbabies. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha ha ha I literally laughed out loud. He looks amazing 🤩. Did you get those specifically for him? Or do you share muffs? @Zoe7 

A quick shopping trip on my friend google @Former-Member but he would look so cute if they were real. I have black ones ...and might need to try them on him tomorrow lol Not sure he will like it but he does let me dress him in things so will see how we go.

@tyme I can't believe after all this time you have never seen my fur babies - and yes Clover (or Squishy Face as I like to call her) is very much full of character.

I thought the photo was photoshopped @Former-Member @Zoe7 ! What? Your dog doesn't like the sound of his own bark?

It was @tyme lol ...and may I add - his bark is VERY loud for such a little dog - I need ear muffs when he barks!!! He sometimes barks in his sleep and as he sleeps on the pillow next to me - I swear there is going to be a hole in my ceiling one day I jump so high hahaha

I've read about them, but never seen a photo of them @Zoe7   - Clover has such a cheeky face. Like those cheeky kids in classrooms waiting for you to turn around so they can muck up...

That's some incredible photoshopping skills you have there @Zoe7 - I love photoshop. I can change people's clothes and swap heads etc and no one would even know!

Funny you should say that @tyme - I have two kids in my class that pretend they are Clover and Toby. They sit at my feet and what pats lol The boy who pretends he is Toby even calls himself Toby ....and so do the other kids. Whenever he hears 'dog' in class he sits up and says doggy, doggy, doggy (and has beautiful big brown eyes like Tobes) - my kids really are adorable.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance