Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Sorry you;re sad @Clawde  no, do not really know any dog movies, well Old Yeller, Lassie, the one with the over sized head that was in movie w Tom Hanks in 1980s soz lol

Well hope you win something think some scratchies lying around here bought yesterday and enjoy the cafe.

I might get Netflix now am signing up for online course as may have to get NBN who knows Have a Good Day @Clawde 

Went for a walk yesterday with support worker. Son2 headed off for his big adventure with his carer whilst I napped and had daughter come over with treat and paper. Lovely day. Hope everyone else had a great day too. Love to you all. peaxxx

@TABs I would ask you over for a coffee since the coffee is brewing but it will be cold by the time you get here 🙂

well done @Judi9877 Smiley Very Happy

for my acheivements today ; 

1) cleaned out the vacuum cleaner 

2) relaxing in bed today

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

getting overwhelmed so yesterday I had a day off from sorting the house and photos.

we went out for the day and had lunch down in Mandurah. Saw a pod of Dolphins playing and had a lovely walk down at the cut and around town. Feeling a bit better today for it. Have a nice weekend everyone🙂

Thats nice @Former-Member I am in WA as well bit more regional tho
Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB @We live in a beautiful state for sure. Although not good as 1 man living with 7 others and now 3 of them positive for Covid 😧 

Sounds like Bentley or Vic Park lol re sub-lets @Former-Member lol

@Shaz51 wrote:

well done @Judi9877 Smiley Very Happy

for my acheivements today ; 

1) cleaned out the vacuum cleaner 

2) relaxing in bed today

well done my sister

@Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance