Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Challenge of the day

@Dec @Teej @TAB @Snowie @Hamsolo01 @Tortoiseshell @Maggie 

My 2nd last trip took me here ...

A cruise on the Tweed River with amazing views of Mt Warning (Wollumbin)

Aboriginal call for crackdown on climbing Mt Warning | Tweed Daily ...

The Beach I want to go to :)The Beach I want to go to 🙂

@MDT what a trip you had!

@Ant7 Cradle Mountain looks amazing there's a lot I need to go back and see in Tasmania.

@Maggie thanks for the lovely sunset, @Exoplanet I would like to see that beach too Smiley Happy

@eth it looks really peaceful on that river. 

Challenge of the day.... A bit of a different one - text/email/message (or post a letter!) to someone you haven't contacted for a while to let them know you're thinking of them, with no expectation of what you'll get back. Or send them a video or a picture to make them laugh. Feel free to post or hit the support button when you've done it 🌻

@Owlunar @Teej @TAB @greenpea @Mazarita @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Snowie @Former-Member @Sans911 @outlander @BlueBay 

sent a video to friend  not in regular contact with, was a guy disinfecting hands face, then cigarette with spray then he goes to light it, cut to outside scene of house exploding lol @Tortoiseshell @Teej @Exoplanet @eth @Maggie 

Thinking of you Claire <3Thinking of you Claire ❤️

Sweet @outlander , I hope your healthy & happy Heart 

Love it @TAB Smiley LOL I've emailed my aunt in the UK who's pretty isolated at the moment. 

I should ring my father hes been shut in for months in a home, he used to go out every day on his gopher @Tortoiseshell 

@Tortoiseshell @TAB @Teej @Exoplanet @eth @Former-Member   @Appleblossom and anyone passing.

1395FD10-B5EA-4C8E-A624-C100ADE06111.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lovely @Maggie 💙💙💙

loveyl @Maggie Heart

@Tortoiseshell 

I texted my cousin to see how she  was and not expecting to hear  back from her 

But she texted straight back Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance