Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Challenge of the day!

Was busy at work plus not a Pink fan? @eth no offenders 😸😎🎩 lol

Hi @eth 

Didn't upset me. Got both of those songs on a playlist

😉

Hi @eth 

I missed the link so I was certainly wasn't upset - I don't always click on links and this morning I was busy

My day was okay - I had two helpers here at once since their shifts overlapped - amazing that - and I found my helpers needed to talk - to mean and to each other when they had the chance - certainly going into different houses and seeing different people because that's their work has complexities at this time

But one vacuumed while the other went through my shopping list and I didn't have to go to the supermarket today and that was good because it was hectic there.

That would have been a challenge for me - crowded supermarkets stress my spine - it has been so much better lately - I do not want to tangle with the crowds pushing and shoving so I am grateful for not having to do that and I have enough food to go on with for the next week or longer

There are some really great pics on today's challenge - T for Time is an excellent thought - there is nothing more valuable that Time

Dec

@eth @Teej @Snowie @TAB @Lee82 

Hope you're okay @Owlunar 😸😷

T- worday!

I am fine thanks Tabby Cat - and I hope you are too - social connections on-line are really great right now

And for today's challenge on the letter T - TAB is a T-word - Cat Happy

Dec

@TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: T- worday!

Think I missed that re subject but thanks @Owlunar 😸
Trying
Troublesome
Tirade
Ha

Good Tabby Cat - I will try and continue

All T words appropriate to this forum

Tension

Trials

Typing

Dec

@TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I haven't read other posts and don't have energy to tbh so will let it go @Owlunar nice to see you

No offence from me @eth  I like Pink. 💜💜

Nor me @eth . I watched it and giggled to myself that I wondered if the mods would take it down. For me personally I enjoyed it. She is really a powerful and amazing woman. I like her as a role model for girls (and boys). 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance