@Daisydreamer ๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi and welcome @Imallpeers88 ๐Ÿ‘‹

๐Ÿ’• @Zoe7 @Daisydreamer @tyme @Shaz51 @Mustang67 

Hi and welcome @kiwigirl64 ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

๐Ÿ’• @Harmonium 

I see so mant ads for volunteers to help tte lonely. But never anything for the lonely. Well I am lonely. Almost 66 yo male. Live alone. Waiting for a bypass operation. In pretty badd health. All my family over the west coast. No friends, nobody to talk to. Just cant get into any hobbies. Really am getting tired of it all. Tried lifeline - just ask how I feel! I feel like hell. Just dont know what to do.

Hey @canberran welcome to the forums. Really glad to have you with us. I'm sorry that things are so difficult for you, especially with the added layer of stress that comes with health concerns! Waiting is the worst, so waiting for a bypass op would be so much harder. 

I think there's an epidemic of disconnection in our modern world. You'll find that many of our members experience isolation and loneliness, so you're definitely not alone in this experience. For a lot of our community, this space is one of their main sources of support and connection, we're always checking in on each other and happy to have a good ol chat about all the wild and whacky ways we gotta walk through this path called life. 

As a starting point, you can find a list of our social spaces here - feel free to jump in and join the conversation! Hope you find some good connections here, friend ๐Ÿ’œ

Hello Thank you very much๐Ÿ˜€