Skip to main content

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here ๐Ÿ™‚

Haha that's unfortunate @Sunnyside226 I can understand feeling hesitant to try again! But mistakes are how we learn ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh that is super rough, would have been a really sombre time for your family I imagine. I'm glad you got to spend it with your brother so you can remember her together. 

I'm off for tonight hun, lovely chatting to you and good luck with the kidlets! You'll do fab, I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’œ

Goodnight @Jynx  talk again if that's allowed 

@Appleblossom  of course its not at all bothered. It really feels like we are included. Also im really thankful for tagging because it really makes easy to get use to work since i am new to use this platform.

I'm not coping with the crying  nothing I do will stop the baby I feel like I am going to cry myself 

Is anyone able to talk? I am having a bad autism thing  I think I am having a panic attack with the kids 

Hey @Sunnyside226 , don't hesitate to put what you are feeling out here. Sometimes that can be helpful. There is always someone here listening.

Hello @BHgirl  it's so early in the morning I just can't cope with the crying  I tried everything I'm not going with baby's and kids  I am having a autism meltdown  I am crying myself I feel like I am not good enough for the kids but there's no one else to look after them my brother and his partner are in the hospital and I don't know for how long as she's not well I feel so stuck again I am so sorry it's early  

I am sorry you are having a hard time. what can you do to give yourself a break and lower your stimulations levels, @Sunnyside226? and remember, babies sometimes cry for reasons we can't understand. They are ok, deep breath.

I'm listening to my music with headphones I am trying to calm myself down @BHgirl  I just feel like it's all too much I don't really understand kids  any advice would be great if you or anyone have any  I have never looked after baby's I don't know what I am doing   I have no idea what I am supposed to do it never sleeps  it's always crying am I doing something wrong? Is it me? Is it  Because I am autism  I don't know sorry if I woke you up 

Its not you. Some babies don't sleep well. Maybe try https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/serviceprofiles/parentline-service or https://panda.org.au/contact

But some of the moms on here will be waking up soon and will be able to offer more parenting advice. Just hold tight until people start waking up.