Skip to main content

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes he gave me a list ๐Ÿคฃ @Jynx   me and the kids are now watching the Wiggles   one kid is having a meltdown because his dad left  i am so stupid at this    how do I handle this I feel like it's already going bad 2 of them are crying am I doing something wrong? 

@Sunnyside226 , you are doing your best.

That's all anyone can ask. 

Thank you @tyme   I must admit the Wiggles are doing my head in hot potato 

If it stops them from running away, then so bit it @Sunnyside226 ! Wiggles and all.

But I recognise 3 young kids is a lot on your own. 

Look forward to the day you hand them back so you can hopefully sleep!

Nah, you're not doing something wrong @Sunnyside226! The kids might just be crying because they're tired, because they miss their parents, or because they dropped something - they cry over a lot of little things! Not your fault! Like @tyme said, you're doing your best and that is plenty! 

You got this, good luck hun!

Thank you @Jynx   I took them to get dinner and I am taking them to the park to burn energy   how are you?  What's for dinner? 

Haha good idea @Sunnyside226! That's what it's all about, burning their energy ๐Ÿ˜

I'm pretty well, and probably making chicken noodle soup for dinner. First time making it haha wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @Jynx  chicken soup sounds good let me know how it goes   hope it works out  you are better  cooking then me ๐Ÿ˜‚ I couldn't I would just buy it ๐Ÿ˜‚ no time for that    

Did you have a good Christmas?  Do anything nice ? 

@Sunnyside226 cooking is definitely something that can take up a lot of time, but it's super worth it! Much cheaper in the long run, and gives you lots of control over what you're eating! It's not too difficult once you get the basics down, I'd definitely recommend having a go at it some time!

I was up in NSW with family, got to spend lots of time at the beach! Very lovely. What about yourself?

The last time I cooked it got burnt ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just spent Christmas with my brother and his partner  we went to the beach and played board games didn't do much Christmas was a little sad as mum passed week before it  @Jynx  sorry ๐Ÿ˜”