Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Paranoid partner

Hi Applebolossom and Natalie

Thanks so much for your responses, persoanl experiences and understanding - it all helps.

It has been a difficult period.  For the last 3 to 4 weeks I have tried to stay out if his way.  We have been living at separate ends of the house.  I have been back in contact with a friend who has Bipolar and she explained a lot of her own personal experiences to me.  It is probaly quite selfish of me but I am at my happiest when he is not at home. He is a shift worker and I find I hardly think of him during the day when I am at work these days.  Since being on this forum, reading the posts and talking to my firend has helped me immensely with my thought processes and I believe also my emotional and mental health.  Thank you. 

Re: Paranoid partner

Hello @Ahsirt

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.  These forums, and the caring people who post here, have helped me so much.  Sometimes I get so caught up with something going on for me, or in my life, that I feel so lost and alone, and I can't see any other solutions or options other than what's jumbled in my head.  Sometimes it helps me just to get things out, and this is a safe place for me. And it takes alot of time and energy working on personal relationships.  And often there are grey areas so thing's aren't always a "yes" or "no."  And people here have all different life experiences, so I value the different perspectives. 

I wish you all the best.  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance