Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Over it all

@Kyle1   I have to use a dryer where I am which is annoying.  Oh well.

thank you for that idea I will try and find something to inspire.

please remember I’m here for you as much as you are for me 🫂

Then I shall see what I might find to share with you, too! 🙂

@Sirine 

That would be wonderful @Kyle1

@Kyle1  I’m back from my world tour and I exhausted.  The thing I saw today were horses ready for some training.  I had horses a long time ago and I miss them but their beauty always inspires me.

ok your turn lol

@Sirine  I, too, seen horses. A family out riding through the poplars as I drove off this morning. I also grew up with horses... 🙂

After church I went to the markets. They fill the main street every second Sunday. I splurged on a jar of over-priced honey and the nice lady with a ring through her nose complimented my raggedy knit jumper. Said she wanted one just like it. I told her maybe next time I'll trade for more honey...

I saw a lot of smiling faces.

I found an old wooden cross, too. Broken in half, laying under a weeping mulberry. I carried down the street to a friend's apartment, knowing she'd just love to have it and restore. That felt nice.

And I found this beautiful pink flower. 🌸  I don't know what it is, 'cept pretty. 

20230319_114239.jpg

@Kyle1  Wow what a wonderful day you’ve had.  The flowers are a trumpet vine but I just can’t remember the name.  I haven’t been to a market since before Xmas.  They have too many people lol.   My day ended being very quiet watched a little tv and cuddled with my dog, which is something I don’t get to do much where I am.  
my mood is still in struggle street but a little better see my therapist tomorrow.

again so happy you had a nice day 😊

I wouldn't have ventured out if I hadn't been chatting with you...

So it's a big THANKS to @Sirine 😊🙏💐

@Kyle1   I can totally understand how hard it is to go out.  So glad I gave a little nudge 🫂😊

@Kyle1   I may be wrong but those flowers maybe alamanda I know them and I used to be so good with plant names have lost so much memory due to trauma gggrrr

trying to get to sleep and not having much luck between pain and negative thoughts.  Anyway chat again soon xxx

@Sirine 

Yes, I think you're right. I googled allamanda and it looks like one.

Well done, Sirine. And thanks! 

Funny: I had trouble sleeping, too. Woke up at 2am and couldn't rock back to la la land. I had three rounds of vermouth earlier last night, too; thinking it would help me sleep through, but it ain't working anymore. So that's the end of that.

How you feeling this morning?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance