Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @CherryBomb,

yes it is fiction, it is a series about a group of government agents and their expiditions around the world, all make believe but just seems to draw me in, once i start reading them i can read for hours at a time.  i don't mind some swedish murder mystery books too.

i usually read inbetween biographies to break up the fiction books

I found Hannibal and In the Flesh on Stan, an online streaming thing. Like netflix. I only tried it as it was a 30 day free trial. Didn't have much that I wanted to watch. 
I've seen some of the Walking Dead, I liked it.

well i have to go, it was so nice talking to you all, thankyou for making me feel so welcom here tonight and on the forum in general.

it feels weird talking to so many people as i have not done so in quite a few years, i would not be able to do any of this face to face.

so thankyou all for a lite introduction back into society again.

Take Care All

Jacques

I use to like reading both fitcion and non fiction. It's a nice balance, but at the moment, I do so much reading related to study, I can't bare the thought of readng in my spare time. Looking forward to my break.

@Crazy_Bug_Lady how's the vegimite crumpets going? I just got a packet of salted caramels Tim Tams.

Once I finish on the Forums tonight I intend on eating them and watching Life in a Day (recommended by @Jacques.

Thanks for popping by @Jacques! It was great having here tonight. Hope to see you again soon. Smiley Very Happy

Turns out I'm out of Vegimite so the crumpets were a no go. 😞
Thankfully I have a heap of healthy meals that I make up and freeze on a good day. I am eating creamy mushroom fettuccine, which is my fav food when I'm feeling bleh. mmmm.

@Crazy_Bug_Lady, get out outta town?! That's exactly what I ate for dinner tonight - apart from the pizza, that is.

I made it with cream, leek and lemon thyme. What did you put in yours? I took a photo, but it really doesn't look appetizing.

I am the world's worst cook... I am the type of person that burns a pot of water (literally).
It's a cabonara sauce from a jar, with mushrooms. No bacon, I don't do meat...

Just saw this. It is possibly the highlight of my week...

Hi

Sorry I'm late! Been chasing my 13yo's psych because she was supposed to ring me (but I forgot to remind her I have no reception). Anyway all good now.

Re pumpkin soup tips:

very simple recipe - pumpkin, sweet potato, onion, garlic, curry, tumeric (small pinch) & coconut milk - very tasty!

So @CherryBomb if you still have some pumpkin soup left can you tinker with it to est it up, what does it have in it?

Cheers, K

Love it Cherry, thanks for sharing!