Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, just cleaned the room and had lunch. Hope you're all okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

just had a nap here @Meowmy  not up to much

@TAB hey tabby, glad you had some rest. Hope you're going well with everything. Hoping to go to church later. Take care

@Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko @Glisten @StuF 

Good morning friends,

Just got up and had a shower here. Don’t know what’s on my plan for the day. No Church today because of general conference. We are supposed to watch it at home on YouTube. 

Hey @Meowmy 

Okay here thanks. I hope you can have a relaxing afternoon

Have a good one @Oaktree 

Good Morning @TAB had a good nights sleep for a change. My sleep schedule has been disrupted for a while. Its off and on. Wish I had sleep as one of my superpowers again like @StuF does. About to make a cup of herbal tea. 

Yeah @SmilingGecko  - it's not a very exciting or sexy superpower, but it's very useful!

@Oaktree enjoy sunday

Yes I know @StuF so many people on here with sleep issues because of MI. My sleep used to be good with my psych tablets knocking me out but now its not so good. Hoping to get a good night tonight. Used to be a chronic insomniac pre-psych meds. But last night was better hopefully it will improve. How are you going today? Hows your cold/virus?