Skip to main content

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@Adge  yes I cannot look at green peas the same way since I made the account. I was wearing my sweetpea sloppy joe today and my ex loved it. Here it is:

to keep me nice and warmto keep me nice and warm

Partaying @Adge !  Hope you have some fun with your new person tomorrow night.  I'll be up the farm with my bro having a camp fire and I'll send the vibe your way.

Hi again @greenpea and @oceangirl  and @Shaz51  love the pictures.  

For us vegies :  

Image result for vegetarian barbecue pictures

Very nice @greenpea I love it.

Adge

"It's All Right" is an outtake of the Hooker 'n Heat album. In the 2002 two-CD pressing by the French Magic Records label this song is added, also with a single edit of "Whiskey and Wimmen." The song can also be found on the album 'Uncanned! The Best of Canned Heat' or 'The Very Best Canned Heat ...

Thanks @eth Good vibes are always welcom.

Those barbecued vegies look yummy...

Adge

@Shaz51  I'd love it if you did some tagging.  You know so many more people than me on here.

That Yolngu style vid is fabulous. @eth 

Indigneous Australians have such a powerful dancing tradition, when combined with their deadly humour... its a hoot.

Smiley LOL

Heart

Please Help yourselfPlease Help yourself

Lovely @Appleblossom   I think eating the rainbow is the best way to stay healthy.

Fish fillets with potato and spinach gratin coming up irl :

Image result for fish fillets with potato and spinach gratin picture

Sometimes good food really helps xx

Heading off now to talk long distance with my adult child and then pack for the farm.  Hope everyone has enjoyed being here today and will return.  I could be back in an hour or so, so keep the vibe going if you want to.

Image result for wiccan fire picture