Skip to main content

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Yea rings vague bell but hope you enjoyed it @eth

You did tag, @eth  but I did not catch up til now. Been at doc.

Had a dance to Creedence Clearwater at a fundraiser for Indian girls by a fella from Malawi ... we are truly an international city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1jyL3cr60

You did tag, @eth  but I did not catch up til now. Been at doc.

Had a dance to Creedence Clearwater at a fundraiser for Indian girls by a fella from Malawi ... we are truly an international city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1jyL3cr60

WoW @TAB  that's a long innings to get through with PTSD.  Hope he passes gently.

Nice @eudemonism  I do love a wee nanna nap some days.

@Appleblossom  thanks for the music.  That sounds like my kind of night!  I don't dance often enough but have been grooving a bit today.  Somewhat elevated mood.   I love going on YouTube adventures - down the rabbit hole following links.  Loving Dr John on keys.

Me too re link adventures @eth 

Smiley HappyHeart

I think it is a big mistake to separate music from social context.  SOme people think it is just a question of taste ...

Reading up about that link by Joy Division and lead singers epilepsy and meds.  I still like to do my ethnomusicolgy research ... 

Smiley Sadbut reality

better off knowing the truth ... in the long run

distraction is only good for the short run

Smiley Happy

Popping out for a catch up with my bro just back from 10 days away over a quiet vino.  I shall return!  Do carry on folks ....

Yeah there were a few moments eg when rang him 20 ish years ago telling him about doco on German bad guys aNd common nightmares etc
His immediate response was how did the guy on tv show get rid of nightmares as he was still having them

Ok so you have Lost Control @Appleblossom soz lol

@eth  Oh eth you have read my mind a virtual toddy of mulled wine yummmy! I am having felafels sprinkled with vegan cheese for dinner 😄 beats my usual porridge any day.