Skip to main content

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Stunning pics @Ainjoule 

Wow, wonderful photos 📸 @Ainjoule 😊

Hello @espressologic 😁

Hi @Shaz51 . The cruise is 9 days in late September- early October this year going to the Great Barrier Reef - Cairns and Airley Beach. I’m treating myself after doing my Cert IV in Leisure and Health - I’ve still got the 120 hours of placement to do as my first attempt messed up. My housemate is also coming on the cruise with me as she’s just completed her Cert IV in Mental Health and AOD. I’ll be away for the 2 grand finals in AFL and NRL but hopefully they show it on a screen on the ship. 

As for reading, it’s a past hobby of mine that I’m trying to get back into. I’m glad I’ve given you a new idea!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️

Congratulations and way to go @Judi9877 ❤️❤️

Well, it's Saturday again....

How's everyone doing? How are you @Shaz51 ?

Hello @Ainjoule 

We went for a drive today and did a 400 km loop from our place to our place , very nice

How has your day been 🙂 

Hello @Judi9877 , @tyme , @Glisten , @Jacques , @Oaktree , @Tilz 

Hi @Shaz51 @Ainjoule 

I felt like going for a drive but it wasn’t as far as yours Shaz. We just went up to Yanchep and went to the shops there. Needed bread and potatoes. It was a nice little outing! Tomorrow going to Disney on Ice with my son’s fiancé. Looking forward to that.

Very nice outing  for today @Oaktree , nice and cool where you are xx

Enjoy tomorrow xx

@Shaz51 

19.5 degrees with a shower or 2 here

oh wow @Shaz51 400km round trip, sounds like a great day, i miss day trips. so much fun