Skip to main content

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hey @Shaz51, just seeing your invite now. Thank you for tagging me. Happily, I didn't see this because I did manage to attend a social event in-person! It ended up causing me a lot of physical pain, but I feel mentally good. Thank you again though, regardless. 

Sorry @Shaz51 , Meant to reply to you last night but my dog was so freaked out about the storm that I went and lay down with her and fell fast asleep, lol.

Sounds like my kind of dinner. Yeah, I love both tea and coffee. I grew up drinking tea so I will always be fond of it. Did you have your coffee? How was the show? I don't put my birthday out publicly because I get nervous about security problems. How are you today?

Good afternoon @D1ng0 , @Ainjoule 

Are you resting up today @D1ng0 after yesterday my friend 🧡 

@Ainjoule , no did not end up having a cuppa last night 

The show was good 👍 

Went to bed early 

Today I juiced some oranges,  washed the sheets 

My aunty dropped in for a cuppa this morning 

No worries about birthdays,  I totally understand 

How is your day today xx 

Hey @Shaz51 

A fresh set of sheets is always nice. And the squeezed OJ would be pretty good too.

I haven't done much today, going to do some gaming in a bit. Having a lazy Sunday.

Have you got much planned for the week?

@Ainjoule 

June is going to be our last month of work 

Going to retire due to our physical health and mental health problems 

And you this week xx 

@Shaz51 How are you feeling about retiring? I can imagine it was a difficult decision. But good on you for making that decision for your health.

I don't have anything notable on, just the usual really. A bunch of life admin I guess. 

Hello and sorry @Ainjoule for the late reply 

I am looking forward to retire, but even though my husband wants to retire,  I will have to find something for him to do daily 

How was your day today. ☺️ 

Hey @Shaz51 

Yeah, my day was pretty good. Did some grocery shopping and had some coffee....so that was nice. My support worker is really funny, and makes me laugh so that is good. 

What about you? How did your day go?

Your support worker sounds good @Ainjoule 

We worked this morning,  then had spaghetti toasted sandwiches with the leftover spaghetti 

This afternoon has been relaxing 

Hey @Shaz51 ,

After all that I finally made it to Vivid tonight, here are a few pictures: Opera HouseOpera HouseHarbour BridgeHarbour BridgeCustoms HouseCustoms HouseMCAMCA