Skip to main content

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

What did you do with the snake skin? @Historylover , we still have it displayed nicely on the patio 

@Appleblossom , @StanD , @TAB 

LOL @Shaz51 I am sure it makes a great display!

Hi @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Historylover @TAB 

True @Historylover some things are a passing thought. Sorry for jumping in. I only read you most recent post to Apple. 

Good to read your updates @Shaz51 thankyou

Hello @Appleblossom & @TAB X

off to  bed here @StanD  nite

BUT, regarding God or no God, @Appleblossom, my ex-psy and I not only shared telepathic connection, but we also shared precognition of several major global events. 9/11 was just one, and when speaking with the chief scientist of the Noetic Institute in USA, he spoke of many premonitions from people about this very event.

So how do we interpret this global precognition of significant events? I could only conclude that humanity is an organism with a shared consciousness.

So, we each have our own consciousness which is also accessible to others—telepathy etc.—and, as a human organism, we also share a consciousness which allows precognition on a global scale.

It seems that the question of cosmic/universal consciousness has been argued for centuries. So, if there is individual consciousness, a shared global consciousness, it goes to be reasonably argued that a cosmic/universal consciousness must belong to a creator, mustn't it?

P.S. On another matter, is that another opera you're rehearsing for? And how is it going with your new ?recorder?

@StanD, you didn't jump in. You are most welcome to join our discussion.

Your guard-snake, as a warning to burglars, @Shaz51?

Hello @Historylover thankyou for your kindness & welcoming me. So interesting your thoughts on human consciousness. I could talk all day on this subject.

Quick anecdote: 9/10 I recall standing in kitchen washing the dishes (a rare event back in those days!) The song "It's the end of the world as we know it" REM (?) came on the radio. I had this deep thought about meaning of lyrics, particularly 'as we know it' . I would have heard that song 1000 times, tho the day before 9/11 , a place in my brain was aware, or listening & contemplating the lyrics. Why on that day?

I am with you regarding an unknown, unsee -able entity. Orchestrated.

I'm aware of this idea of shared consciousness. I believe this is a way of describing it, tho I don't feel like this is the whole story - more like a descriptor of much larger image. Actually, small & possibly insignificant facet. Only, my thoughts😊

Music. Life, existence, creation. Mathematical & melody. A song is playing in the background. 

I'm not sure how this connects to what I'm saying, tho, animals are more aware of this frequency of melody. There is more important meaning to the saying, the body is an instrument.

We are instruments of God ?

I guess like different instruments, our expression & purpose are varied. Therefore, what makes sense to me, might be contra to your insights. At same time, we can achieve harmony when playing together in an orchestra.

I feel like I've really 'jumped' in now. Your post interested me & got my mind thinking. Thankyou for letting me ramble. I might be saying exactly what you are in different words, I hope I didn't offend you by replying. I'm appreciative to read your post & have opportunity to express my ideas. 

Morning @TAB I slept 12 hours. 😴 I want to do Nothing.

@Shaz51 @Appleblossom 

had that many sleeps yest and this morning still not much/brief energy @StanD  Go with it I guess

I actually NEED to. @TAB X💜

well, do that then @StanD  about to walk to drs here . feel like struggle not to fall asleep, sure that will change after a few steps lol ...later