Skip to main content

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

🧜 ohhhh I didn't know there was a mermaid 'emoji' @TAB 

Super warm after my bath.

Thanks for saying you hope I'm ok. Me too. ( Hope you, & me r)

I'm good. Phenomenal when I think where I was 6 months ago. And ... The struggle is real. I still get depressed & bad anxietys. I'm hoping I will get better & one day I won't 'worry'. I worry all the time!!

After living in DV household for over a decade, my self esteem, self worth - is damaged. I can see that. I don't have confidence. At same time, I'm doing things like a Rockstar 🎸

Takes time I guess. I seem to go amazing for a while - & then I crash. Wiped out. Incapacitated & only want to sleep.

My brain is still in defence mode. Its sad when I write it out loud. What I definately don't want is anyone to feel sorry for me, & I don't think you guys do. I only want to be seen for me. Allowed to be me. 

.....  Simple  ...  

& one of life's biggest pia to achieve,. Maybe.. who knows.

Night funny roomie

. . 10 years is a long time to have a bad time @StanD  have you had help?

Lucky you are warm. I miss my  bath, been a year now ugh .. nite

Oooh @Shaz51 piano and motorcycle chocolates ... really takes the cake ... moreish ... nyum!

Back late from other soirees.  Forgot to plan to eat so its midnight snacking ...

Hey @EternalFlower and  @Determined @StanD @TAB 

@eth are you still here ...or is your profile on drop down menu, from the Saturday Soiree of years ago ...???

O @Appleblossom @TAB hello 😔❣️🥞

Hope u have a warm cozy night. 

I have been refilling my hot water bottle and trying to relax.

I like to watch realhousewives at 1am on saturday nights. They make me feel my problems are not as big! And i like the outfits.

Hope ur new home is good @TAB 

I think person who created thread's name stays in that box @Appleblossom eg FF has mod who left years ago's name in it still

umm .. house is .okay .. ?? it stops people from seeing me, gives me somewhere to hang out and somethings to do @EternalFlower  lol need to push 'go' button again tho, things have got a bit stuck re tasks that have to be done. latest thing was finding No insulation in ceiling, and not really wanting to put itchy rubbish used to install in.cant believe that 20 years later its still the main type, the just re-named it, called it 'green' and put 'earth' in title .. its pink batts still. and prob still gives you cancer etc lol

Sorry to have missed you yesterday, @Shaz51. Nothing exciting to report from here but I kept myself busy enough. I hope you're doing well. The chocolates look delicious!

🥰 @Appleblossom 

@eth started this thread years ago so her name will be in the drop down menu even though she is not here anymore 

But I love to see her come and visit one day xxxx

Yes @Shaz51 I would love to see @eth online agaiin ... just wanted to acknowledge her.

Hey @Historylover 

Hey beautiful @Appleblossom thankyou for the tag. It's been a while since I have seen you ❤️🧚

Yep, 10 years + @TAB have to unlearn. Now I'm out, I feel scared at times ...

weird 🤪

I can relate to missing a bath. Not a need - so close tho

Maybe kids blow up pool? Jk 

I know you will find a way.

Re pink batts, I have my friend recommendation of insulwool . Not itchy, tho it's annoying cause it's powdery. & similar products available too. 

Light sprinkle rain in Melbourne again today. Dark, gloomy. Getting lighter.

Hey @Shaz51 did your rain stop yet? You have local frogs I recall?? 🐸 Wow

Enjoy Sunday (def. Sunday right?) All & anyone else! 😄

🧜🧚🦄