Skip to main content

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Screenshot_20220401-195418_Facebook.jpg

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Ohhh yes @Determined 

@Determined, at least until Mum caught us at it and told us off for wrecking the clothesline. 😉

Haha

May have been chewed out about that once or twice 🤔 

Screenshot_20220724-112846_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey @Determined 

This meme makes me laugh so much. Poor little dinosaur and his little arms!

Screenshot_20220825-175713_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hahahaha @Determined  - It's like the live transport vehicles... I also avoid them in case they stomp on their poo while I'm next to them!

FB_IMG_1661511579145.jpg

 cyclists beware 🤣

Screenshot_20220829-164405_Samsung Internet.jpg