Skip to main content

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Good One @Determined 

Spectacular Silly Signs Collection: 30 Hilarious Photos

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Resized_tempFileForShare_20210825-175214_93435786422012.jpeg

You know you must be old when... all of the above (or below in this case lol) 

My boys find it hard to believe most of this even ever happened lol... 

Screenshot_20210827-072108_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-130855_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1629849773557.jpg

nice @Shaz51

I am having trouble with a maths question my friend i hope you can help

Bill has 28 goldfish, he sells 14 but managed to find 7 more. He then decided to sell another 6 and then decided he would buy 3 more.

How many dogs live in London?

😛

@Anastasia , @Smc , @Adge , @Determined , @Appleblossom , @Ant7 , @Elac , @FindingStrength , @MDT , @Judi9877 , @jem80 , @Eve , @Eve7 , @Meowmy , @Scoo , @Jacques , @Emelia8 , @wellwellwellnez , @ShiningStar , @Daisydreamer , @TideisTurning , @Former-Member , @cloudcore , @outlander , @Sans911 , @Snowie , @oceangirl , @Faith-and-Hope

download.jpg

download.png

I am having trouble with a maths question my friend i hope you can help

Bill has 28 goldfish, he sells 14 but managed to find 7 more. He then decided to sell another 6 and then decided he would buy 3 more.

How many dogs live in London?

Ha Ha A LOT @MDT Smiley LOLSmiley LOL