Skip to main content

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Ok, this made me laugh WAY too hard… (post your favorite meme)

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

27 Most Funny Computer Pictures

My Resume

Social Media Performance: 10 Ways to Reduce Sources of ...

6 Mobile Apps for Caregiver Stress Relief - DailyCaring

Screenshot_20210224-222305_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-195450_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-195408_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-161951_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-164125_Gallery.jpg

@Determined- fairly normal transport in many parts of the world. 🙂 When I visited China, we'd frequently see one or more kids on a motorbike or motorscooter with their parents. Most people didn't have cars, so the bike was the family vehicle. Mind you... they were pottering around in town at maybe 20-30 kms per hour, not highway speeds!

4691643160_2af6429cdf_o.jpg