Skip to main content
Zoe7
Community Guide

Happy New Year 2021

Get] Happy New Year 2021 Quotes, Images, Wishes | HNY 2021

It is that time again! Time to send off this incredibly difficult year and look forward to what the next one may bring - so let's send 2020 off with our usual forum party. For all those wanting to or having to spend this time at home - what better way to celebrate all that we have achieved, all that we have accomplished and all that we want to leave behind us with time with our friends here.

I do not personally do New Year's resolutions because it is often still a struggle day to day but I would like to offer what I want to see behind us and what I am looking forward to in the new year - and invite everyone to do the same. 

This year for me has been one littered with loss and grief so that is definitely what I want to see behind me. I am looking forward to teaching Art again and all the faces of my kids when they 'get' something they have been struggling with.

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @utopia @Sans911 @Snowie @greenpea @Schitzo @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Former-Member @Lee82 @Exoplanet @TAB @Former-Member @Smc @outlander @Former-Member @Powderfinger @Judi9877 @NatureLover @Maggie @Ant7 @Adge @TheVorticon @eth @Owlunar @BlueBay @Eve7 @frog @Sophia1 @Bill16 @Peri @Meowmy @Scarecrowe @BPDSurvivor @Historylover @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Teej @Dadcaringalone @Lee71 @Jacques @Former-Member @Former-Member @Angels333 @Sam3 @WIP @Clawde @Pollyotter @Bow @oceangirl @Lostandlifeless @LostAngel @Eden1919 @Kurra @Everan @Starta @Pepsimax @Wanderer @PeppiPatty @Mazarita @Razzle @Determined @ButterflyWings @Monkey1 @jay2 @Former-Member @MDT and please tag anyone else to welcome them here to help celebrate/commiserate as well...

323 REPLIES 323

Re: Happy New Year 2021

Hope your 2021 is better @Zoe7 sorry been wrapped up in own BS all year.
2years no cigs today lol re resolutions 😸😎🎩🐈
Um may have a dash at something else this year maybe not . Have a good one Everyone
Happy New Year!!

@Former-Member @Former-Member @Meowmy @Bill16

Happy New Year @Zoe7 @TAB Everyone...

Those sound like very good intentions Zoe.

Good on you for 2 years of No Cigs TAB That's a Big one.

I don't do New Year's Resolutions either.

I just want some decent $$ income, & a job of some sort that I actually enjoy - That does not treat me like S....T

Is that too much to ask, I don't think so...

Adge

Not too much to ask @Adge May take some standing up on haunches though..
Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-12-30T134936.864.jpeg

images - 2020-12-30T213904.544.jpeg

Happy New Year @Zoe7 ! I hope you have a wonderful 2021 full of fun and happiness. I wish you all the best!

Judi9877🥳

..some Cool for NYE .. https://youtu.be/bnr5eCEoXro 😸

@Zoe7 

Thank you for this. It wakes me up out of things I'm in and gives me hope. I wish you a lovelier 2021. 

How beautiful is this!!

Australia celebrates New Year's Eve - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting  Corporation)Wishing everyone a wonderful 2021!!! For me I am just happy I am alive :Dxxx