Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

already been to shops @Meowmy  bed time now

TAB
Senior Contributor

i just did first walk in lik6-8 weeks lol @SmilingGecko  going for nap now

@TAB well done tabby re walk

Enjoy nap.

@Glisten good morning sweet G. Enjoy your Saturday 

@Meowmy I read your lovely post to @ENKELI you are both caring and loving daughters to your mothers.

The little personality traits that we have that can grate on us 😊

I wish I had had my mother long enough so that she could annoy me.

I wonder what her favourite colour was, and what she thought of women’s equality.

I’ll never know.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

I was favourite son @Meowmy @Glisten @ENKELI  mum was kindest , most forgiving loving person, well plus the best cook lol  so I had No excuses re mother lol ...

@TAB @Glisten hey cool friends, out having a coffee waiting to visit friend with vad cancer. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay @Meowmy  tidied up more here , made self eat salad, ha

@TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @SmilingGecko @ENKELI @StuF @Jacques 

Daughter landed just after midnight last night. Everything going well so far. Took her to grab a sim card this morning. We couldn’t go to local shops because she wants to surprise her friends at Church tomorrow. So we travelled to Warwick. Then we went to Kmart to grab a few beauty items for her. Dropped home, grabbed her a frappe and medium fries from Maccas on the way. Popped her sim card in her phone. Now she is visiting with a family she is close with and they have gone for a trip to costco which is about 50 minutes away. I went to dusk and bought myself an electric wax burner and 10 vanilla caramel wax melts. I also went to JB HiFi and bought a Philips Air Fryer that was on special for $99 saving myself $100

@Oaktree very good. Enjoy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance