Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy thanks Doll. Thats an early start to the day at work for you. You do so well for yourself with holding down a job. Its really admirable. I know its not always easy but you put yourself out there and are also able to persistently reach your fitness goals. You just keep at it. I'm just doing breakfast here - greek yoghurt, gluten free weetbix and raspberries. I put my washing on my hulk of a drying rack and my clothes dried overnight. My rack was a Hills which i bought last winter as my other one broke. It so heavy duty I just have to laugh. it also consumes most of my laundry lol!. Have a good day today. Hope your anxiety isn't bothersome for you and you can easily make it through your working day

@SmilingGecko thank you for sharing. I have looked up Ho'oponopono and bookmarked the page to look into later.

@SmilingGecko Thank you for the heads up. I will definitely be keeping this in mind.

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, done first job. At second job. Think get a peppermint tea

TAB
Senior Contributor

enjoy your tea @Meowmy  just woke from nap here lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you feel rested. Just started second job

TAB
Senior Contributor

most rested felt today anyways @Meowmy  lol  hope rest of day goes okay for you

@TAB hey tabby, nice that you feel rested. Hope the afternoon will be nice. May be you can make a burger ha. 

Just unwrapped my home decorating supplies for venus (beauty) transiting my 4th house (home) astrologically. Mainly cushions and a wreath for the front door. Will be washing the older cushions as they are a bit dusty. Inspo from @Historylover for spring cleaning

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, maybe @Meowmy  getting a bit lost here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance