Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, going for walk soon

Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Very good @Meowmy  I should too, not sure am up to it tho , ha.

No good re: sleep @TAB I still wake up in the middle of the night with bladder but can get back off to sleep. Sorry your gut is playing up for you again

Thankyou for sharing

I knew an itinerant off facebook that lived in a gypsy wagon and she used to make things to sell at markets and do tarot readings. The councils were pushing her away wherever she went. She was an older woman. I don't know what happened to her. 

Had another fb friend 'living a big life in a tiny house'  Tiny houses seem to be in vogue except when you have floods and can't move your home. She was in Qld and got flooded out. Last time I checked she bought herself a motorhome

I think were going to see more itinerants, tiny homes and motorhomes. The councils may be facing similar objections from these people

TAB
Senior Contributor

its all happened before and no one wants to fix it except homeless people @SmilingGecko  apparently rent crisis 1900s 1920s etc when rent control came in also rent strikes

silly re tiny houses they go to all the effort of puttiing big steel frame under it so it can be towed (guess to legally make it a caravan) like all places in caravan parks see wheels under decks etc you know that wheel hasnt turned in 15 years lol or never

Why dont they just put pontoons under tiny house lol?

@TAB hey tabby, done walk. Smashing a sparkling water here. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha, good @Meowmy , not stopped moving last 20 mins here many trips to bin, picking things up , swapped water box, cleaned cupboard door spilled stuff on last night ha ha

off to local shops now

@TAB well do e tabby. Hope you enjoy the shops.

@TAB have just signed up to a free course on the internet. Have done my energy practices this morning. Feeling good. Just filled up all my cobalt blue glass solarized water.

Morning Cool 😎 friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Bill16 

Saw Deadpool yesterday so good!

Laughed so hard!

I hope you all see some thing today that puts a smile on your face G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance