Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, it's good to do stuff on your own. To stop thinking about rubbish ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

make a bucket list @Meowmy  you are way ahead of me atm lol

just watching Kemela Harris speech

@TAB hey tabby, I really had unfortunate life,to grow up with a bad father and misguided mother. Guess over time, it doesn't seem so bad. Along the way, I had a few significant good friends. Guess bucket list can include great friendships ha ha.. Tour Japan. Tour Greece ha ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  maybe south america as well lol

@TAB hey tabby, pray things go okay for us re plans

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah @Meowmy ..5'P's tho .. Prior Planning Prevents Piss-poor Performance..

@TAB hey tabby, yea. Life is cruel. Need to straighten self up ha ha

Hello @TAB did the void meditation this morning using eyecover and earplugs. It was powerful and had lasting effects. It was better than Epsilon. By creating a vaccuum it will calm my virgo monkey-mind that just won't stop thinking! I've experimented with all kinds of meditation over the years. Getting another pyramid for the house for my birthday next month hopefully. I have a big giza one for meditation plus others that are headgear that were developed by a scientist with orgone coating to improve relaxation & creativity and also to detox the brain. This pyramid I intend to sleep under. Heard a kookaburra this morning. We get cockatoos and rosellas out this way but never actually heard a kookaburra locally. I hope youre enjoying a good start to the day

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @SmilingGecko ,birds sounds nice. yeah, sleep not good, gut pain etc hope sorted soon .

oh there was an article about someone taking on council and winning. In WA. they have made living in a bus or a caravan legal now , but only for 2 year terms then have to re-apply.

'A West Australian pensioner who couldn't afford to rent a permanent home took his battle to live in a converted bus all the way to the top and won. Danny Reinhold's feud with his local council, Shire of West Arthur, prompted a state government rule change to help others at risk of sleeping rough like him'

wonder if it will help the caravan guy in Menzies lol ..

'Council threatens man living in caravan on his own ...

https://www.abc.net.au › news › outback-council-threat...
30 Oct 2019 — A 60-year-old man living in a caravan in outback WA faces legal ... Menzies, 730 kilometres north-east of Perth. There are no sewerage ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance