Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Something worth a smile ....

Thanks @Smc .....

How do you do an image search ?

@Faith-and-Hope Save a copy of the image, go to a google page, and in the top right hand corner it will say "images" alongside one or two other clickable links. Click on "images" and you'll get a search bar with a camera icon. When you click the icon, it will give you the option of either entering the image adress or uploading an image. Once it's found matching images, look out for a page with a large image size. Smaller images are copies of the original posted image.

Usually it's a pretty quick way of finding the original source, but every now and then there's a bit of detective work needed. You would be amazed at how many beautiful pintrest craftworks come from Romanian or Russian sites originally, and an English language google search isn't really good at keying in to Cyrillic language sites.

Thanks @Smc .... 😊👍🏼

image.jpeg

Yes ... they are bunny butt cookies .... lol ...

Bad Day.jpg

Friday.jpg

Not that I endorse or indulge in bad decision juice, saw this and gave me a laugh is all 🙂

Haha @Determined this made me laugh out loud. Smiley LOL

What are you doing for your Friday? 

Hi @CherryBomb

Very boring in our house, little people all in bed and hoping for an early night for a change.

@Determined an early night sounds like a treat, particularly if you have little ones. Smiley Wink

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance