Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Raining here too @Shaz51

I'm feeling exhausted & yuk - rather fed-up with not having more energy.

The cooler (wet) weather quietens my neighbours down a lot - there is far less shouting in the street, & no noisy loud music (parties).

So that is always very welcome.

Peace & quiet, ahh....

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Bliss @Sophie1 we have been busy working in the garden, not enjoying a cuppa out there.

@Former-Member has a spot outdoors too especially suited for a cuppa.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Waves to @Adge @Shaz51 

yes @Former-Member has a lovely spot where you can see cows and animals

hello @Sophie1 , @Former-Member 

hope you feel better soon @Adge 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds lovely @Sophie1.
Hi there @Shaz51 and @Adge.
Just read the gardening thread post from you @Former-Member - very industrious of you I must say. And on a public holiday too. But gardening is good.
We have an overcast day here right now. Beautiful and sunny earlier though, then a spot or two of rain and now just warm calm and overcast. Nice though.
And yes Darcy I do have a really good spot out on our deck for a cuppa. Especially in winter when the sun is lower in the Northern sky. The sun comes over and its just gorgeous on a cold, but sunny, day. A place out of the wind where you can absorb some winter sun. And subsequently some Vitamin D. Very important. Actually where we have the easychairs set up the sun comes only up to neck level, so face and eyes are in shade. So you dont have to squint in the sun. Yep ... thought of everything!

A bit of a shout out here to @Tufftimes. I havent seen you around for a couple of weeks. When I 'saw' you last however, you were quite distressed. I really hope you are okay. Everyone would love to see you again if or when you are ready to return.

Sherry 🌺🍰🍪
Former-Member
Not applicable

Not all hard labour, we had walked the dog earlier, then had a reprieve with an unexpected bonus today @Former-Member , neighbour sent a message asking if we wanted to join them for lunch - home made fish & chips - her partner had caught the fish.  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ohhhh yummy @Former-Member  ......... Fish Friday.

I think my goldfish are not quite ready for the deepfryer yet.  🤣

Couple of pics of where I like to sit for morning cuppa's here.  View from the seats overlooking the fish pond, and view of the seats from behind the fishpond.  You will see little Holly trotting along the deck in the background there too.  And yes @Shaz51  we have horses and cattle in the paddocks just back from where this pic shows.  And lots of bird life, including regular kookaburra visitors, and occasional hawks, heaps of different types of parrots such as rainbow lorrikeets, grass parrots, etc.  Occasional black cockatoo, and the more usual sulpher crested as well.  Plus plenty of noisy minors, magpies, sparrows, etc.

Sherry 

IMG_0316.JPGIMG_0314.JPGIMG_0317.JPGIMG_0318.JPG

awwww sounds so lovely @Former-Member 

can not wait to see the pictures xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

How have your days been @Faith-and-Hope  @Determined 

Hi @Former-Member @Former-Member

Hi again @Shaz51

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance