Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas lounge

Hi everyone I'm late to the party.

Also feeling the post Christmas slump. I'm always a bit yukky this time of year. However I feel a bit panicky sometimes as well which is something I thought I had got past. I've had my mother in law staying after surgery twice, almost a month - and is here again now. I feel trapped at times as well as guilty. As the old saying goes - this too shall pass.

Best wishes to you all.

Hello @Beautifulday, sooo lovely to hear from you

remember we are here for you xxx

how are you today

Hello @outlander , @Smc, @Hope4me, @Former-Member

Heyo @Beautifulday.

I like your atitude, "This too shall pass". Sometimes when we feel yuk inside it's hard to see past it, and being able to remember that those feelings don't hang around forever is helpful. May it pass quickly.

Hi @Shaz51, @outlander et al. Dunno about post Christmas slump... I think it sort of got swallowed up in the viral bug slump. 😛 I'm planning on taking down the decorations today or tomorrow. The Christmas tablecloth is still on the table, along with the Nativity set and the candles, and some of the pressies and wrappings... I haven't been up to clearing it properly yet. The crockery did get washed and put away, mostly thanks to Hubby, but the pretty glasses still have to be done.

We were thankful for the candles the other night though. We had a power blackout just as dinner finished cooking, and it was good being able to just grab the matches and light up a bunch of them. 🙂 Will have to do that more often, it was nice.

Hi guys - it's not quite xmas here yet, but it's close enough.

I am working on my inner thoughts and trying to listen to the positive ones, instead of all the angry and bad ones.

i can survive somehow

Merry Christmas everyone!

@Smc @soppykat @Shaz51 @Beautifulday @Hope4me @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Determined @Sophie1 @meraki @Bea2 @PlantLady @PeppiPatty @WaytooHard @Adge @rosebush @MissP  @Corny @Former-Member  and everyone (please do tag others!

0.jpgc1.jpgc2.pngc3.pngc4.pngc5.jpgc6.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance