Skip to main content

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Oh Thankyou @Gazza75  you’re so kind ❤️

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope ....wasn’t expecting that 😳😘. ......especially after an hours blubbering, sobby, soggy mess to my therapist 😬. But it’s helped to have done that. And yes a huge 👍🏻 to the 6 men in my life that are so supportive (the 6th being my dad). 

I know @Gazza75 was mentioned recently but wanted to add my own personal 👍🏻 and 💜 for all the compassion and support you have given since you started on the forum. It’s been pretty amazing!

17BAE1B5-5D62-450E-BB3A-662E068B063E.jpeg

Agreed and agreed ❣️

@Teej @Gazza75 

untitled.png@Former-Member @Maggie @Zoe7 @Doglover @BlueBay @Teej @CheerBear @Exoplanet @Smc @Former-Member @Gazza75 

That’s a gorgeous image @outlander 😁

Thanks @Teej Heart

@Aeiou @Maggie @Zoe7 @Doglover @BlueBay @Teej @CheerBear @Exoplanet @Smc @Darcy @Gazza75 --- ohhhhh yes well done xoxo

medal.png

well done.jpg

Whoo - hooo

The pics are back - yay

How I like to post pics and captions - they can make my dayHow I like to post pics and captions - they can make my dayDec

@May23 👍👍👍 your only relatively new here but the posts i have read from you have been nice and supportive 

Nwwwaaww, thanks @Gazza75 . I feel about as inspiring as a gnat! But thank u. I wish i wasnt in the position i am and cld be more supportive and giving to others. But thanks @Gazza75 .

Sorry u r doing it tough too @BlueBay