Skip to main content

Re: Daily Achievements!

Sorry you;re sad @Clawde  no, do not really know any dog movies, well Old Yeller, Lassie, the one with the over sized head that was in movie w Tom Hanks in 1980s soz lol

Well hope you win something think some scratchies lying around here bought yesterday and enjoy the cafe.

I might get Netflix now am signing up for online course as may have to get NBN who knows Have a Good Day @Clawde 

Went for a walk yesterday with support worker. Son2 headed off for his big adventure with his carer whilst I napped and had daughter come over with treat and paper. Lovely day. Hope everyone else had a great day too. Love to you all. peaxxx

@TABs I would ask you over for a coffee since the coffee is brewing but it will be cold by the time you get here 🙂

well done @Judi9877 Smiley Very Happy

for my acheivements today ; 

1) cleaned out the vacuum cleaner 

2) relaxing in bed today

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

getting overwhelmed so yesterday I had a day off from sorting the house and photos.

we went out for the day and had lunch down in Mandurah. Saw a pod of Dolphins playing and had a lovely walk down at the cut and around town. Feeling a bit better today for it. Have a nice weekend everyone🙂

Thats nice @Former-Member I am in WA as well bit more regional tho
Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB @We live in a beautiful state for sure. Although not good as 1 man living with 7 others and now 3 of them positive for Covid 😧 

Sounds like Bentley or Vic Park lol re sub-lets @Former-Member lol

@Shaz51 wrote:

well done @Judi9877 Smiley Very Happy

for my acheivements today ; 

1) cleaned out the vacuum cleaner 

2) relaxing in bed today

well done my sister

@Shaz51