Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

tiger
Casual Contributor

delusional paranioa

i've been hit with this condition. seeking other stories re- relationship strengths, problems etc. 

it goes by many other names too- delusional jealousy, morbid jealousy..othello syndrome..

3 REPLIES 3

Re: delusional paranioa

Hi @tiger 

Welcome to the Forums! 

I can't say I know anyone of the top of my head who shares the same diagnosis at you, BUT I can definitely introduce you to some of our other members who might be willing to share their stories. @Alessandra1992 @kenny66 @PeppiPatty @Crazy_Bug_Lady @hiddenite are among a few of our wonderful contributors. 

Feel free to have a look around and join in on other discussions too. 

CB

Hi @tiger 

I'm called Hobbit and I would just like to welcome you to the forums as well!!

It sounds like you are going through a pretty tough time there. It's good you have come onto these forums as there are some really wonderful people on here that can offer you some real help and support.

In the meantime, have a look at this thread about relationships. You might find something helpful there, and can start to get an insight into your own siuation.

What I can say is this - you have friends here. keep posting!!

Hobbit.

hi @tiger 

I have heard of delusional jealousy before. I think all of us in some point in our lives feel jealous. But my understanding of deluisional jealousy is that the feeling is very persistant. Is that right?

Are you currently getting treatment for this? if so, how are you finding it?

Welcome to the Forums by the way 🙂

Eagle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance