Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@Shaz51 it can be discouraging.

it can be @Former-Member 

not sure what brought this on !!

Perhaps Mr Shaz will talk when he is ready @Shaz51 hopefully will be short lived.

saved the day @Former-Member 

mr shaz tried to put a bird dvd on to see what bird what was at mum`s

he could not put the dvd on

I put it on and he has found the bird he was looking for Smiley Very Happy

I will have to stop thinking it is me @Former-Member Heart

Snap @Shaz51  the twin has technology troubles too and I have to go to his rescue. 

I have long struggled with never saying the right thing and being shut down .. think its why I turned to forum.

Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

@Shaz51 @Former-Member 

Heart

It can sting when that happens @Appleblossom  

Its happened for so long ... i dont really feel it as a sting anymore ... mostly I save my breathe ... just have to insist I am heard at times when it is really necessary.  The forum has helped me not implode.

@Former-Member 

Heart

the twin has technology troubles too and I have to go to his rescue., yes @Former-Member Smiley LOL

sending you understanding hugs @Appleblossom HeartHeart

Waking up during the night and not getting back to sleep can be stress too @Shaz51  and you have a lot on your plate right now

And there are times when it seems we can say or do anything right - sometimes a partner can get edgy and rub it in - and cause technology issues - ooh that can bite

But today - I have enough to do but not overwhelmed - it's just not my day today - I have given up for the time being - it will be easier to catch up later - I can't blame anyone else when I live by myself

My computer went on strike last night - annoying - it would not connect to the wifi - everything was in place - then I got a banner telling me I was being disconnected in 5 minutes - then 2 and then I was - but got back later and found I had gone back to the beginning with the games I play

I know I have to start on NBN - but it's all working today - I will do that when I get back from holidays

But about your carers' work @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @greenpea @Former-Member  - I care for myself and oh gee! - I can get irritated at times when my back is sore - having someone else to care for - well - let's say - I really feel for you all and other carers as well

All the best

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance