Skip to main content

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

Thanks @Kurra, can't get enough encouragement to keep going. Sorry you've been so sick - pneumonia can be serious, and AS - know what that's like. Not fair! You take all the time you need, but glad you pooped in a tonight.
I have painful tendonitis Rt Shoulder as well atm. Pain is not fun. Take care, sleep good tonight ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care @Kurra. Sounds pretty awful.

Good morning @Former-Member. Wondering if your little birdies have woken you up yet. Any more signs of nesting? How about that naughty cat and butcher bird? Have they paid any more visits?

What's on the agenda today? Hope your son's arm is healing. Did he injure it at the beginning or end of his trip. Hope you'll get to hear all about it too and that he took some piccies to show you.

My day will be same old thing. Nothing exciting to report here. 

Hi @Former-Member

You are doing do well, I did not manage to deal with even one thing at the weekend.

If you can afford it, can you buy another place and perhaps rent it out while you travel? Have some security behind you. Renting can be so unsettling esp if you have to move often.

Love my bird friends here ---- your little birdie is here @Former-Member Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

IMG_20170911_102119.png

struggling this morning - heavy & sore & teary, but winding up. So nice to have you guys here and saying hi ๐Ÿ‘ta! back atchyas!

IMG_20170905_184548.png
I do Love my bird friends here @Shaz51, @utopia, @Owlunar, @Former-Member, @Adge ... ... ... 

Nothing like the morning song of birds - and their ability to fly

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ HUGZZ๐Ÿ’œ

Maybe limit yourself to small stuff today @Former-Member. 

Good idea @soul @Former-Member ..... sit down on the job .... โฃ๏ธ

Sorry @Former-Member. I can't help today. I'm struggling with my hearing tomorrow.
One corner at a time. One small section at a time. You can do it