one thing at a time my @Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member, @utopia@Smc@Eddie1 

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

How are you going @Former-Member 

Hi @Former-Member, I'm ok ta 💙
- emptied storage unit ✔️
- 2 boxes + garbage bag > charity ✔️
Still got garage bursting at seams and several projects to finish. Still feel im not settled (not npacked properly - can't FIND stuff), still addicted to op shop spends, and Aldi (naughty this week), house abmess and just heard son coming tomorrow, yikes!
Everything comes to Grinding holt when find my girls things. Its her birthday this month, 25th, she'd be 23😢 10yrs and still can't throw her stuff away
Boxes back in garage, today is clean up for visit tomorrow.
This is my 4th attempt in 2days to reply here, hope it works.

@Former-Member 

Nothing like visitors to get us tidying up 😵 😁.

Could you try the "one thing in, two things out" rule so if you are tempted in Aldi/ op shops that you balance it off by letting go of some things that you are no longer using or in need of?

Would it be helpful to put your girls things in some specially decorated boxes and in a spot where you can readily access them should you wish to? 

Hey @Former-Member 😊👍
Yep!!! "Nothing like visitors to get us tidying up" forbsure 😁 But he cancelled (for 10th time, bit worried about that), so with this heatwave - I'm resting atm. BP has been very high lately. // I like your rule:

"one thing in,
two things out"
re op shops etc. Kinda a rotating door for me Darcy - 'pick up - drop off - pickup exercise this last couple of years' -;since selling my house and not worried about money I guess. Definitely impulsive compulsion - not being able to drive past an opshop or garage sale half the time . . even today 😞 came home with another filing cabinet for he garage, and a stepping stool. 🤫🤔😊But I did drop off more than that 😇
Oh God! help! I've Turned into my mum, should have seen what she hoarded 🤐 every space stuffed tight, oh my goodness! Took months to sort. They say loss makes it worse, and being raised during the depression and war. Mum got worse after losing her mum, and her eye to cancer. Sad.
I did do that this morning, emptied that box... "put my girls things special place, (bottom drawer of mum's old Buffet & Hutch, with tears. Easy to get at on her Birthday. I need to.
Anyway,vyoy do understand I think. Thank you. Hope you and yours are ok? Are you in Melbourne? Getting this heat today? Hope it rains soon xox

Yikes @Former-Member  visiting cat = motivation to declutter (or at least tidy a little).

Absolutely! @Former-Member - total declutter - lucky I have a garage to shove everything in LOL. Nearly killed myself down there today... shuffling heavy stuff. Don't get time to use most of it anyway, so stupid, and I think there's mice 🤪 Once I get the van set up - that will clear one corner, but I really need to toss more. I've been so lazy. Sick of myself. But today I rearranged a lot there, getting to it is half the problem xox

@Former-Member 

Rodents = urrrgghh

images (5).jpeg

Got into my wardrobe today, sorting clothes. There's just too much but at least I can find stuff now. Sortof. 🤗

Fabulous @Former-Member