Skip to main content

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 6.19.04 pm.png

the remaining things seem to expand to refill the empty spaces.-- it sure does @Smc

but I do feel good that we did get rid of some things

the other day I ended up throwing the bottles of vitamins out that have been sitting around fot the last 5 years

LoL @Smc

I consider what has gone and look at what is still in our new shed and garage and can't comprehend how we possibly fit so much into our old house. It is tiny in comparison to where we are now. More sorting and throwing to be done but don't have the capacity just yet. 

bit by bit @Determined Heart

Yes, bit by bit @Determined @Shaz51 .....

@Smc, adages can be worth something, which is why they keep on keeping on.  Have you heard the one that says, “you can end up winning the battle, but losing the war .....” ?   It ties in with what you have said, and you’re right.  Keeping our family together, and as healthy as we can manage, has been the highest priority.  And we are learning resilience.  And getting tidier.

👍

Thanks @Smc.  And hugs for you too.

💜

Keeping our family together, and as healthy as we can manage, has been the highest priority.  --- totally true @Faith-and-Hope, @Determined

@Shaz51, one of my more bizarre de-junks has been getting rid of old supplements by using them as garden fertilisers. After all, plants need magnesium and zinc too, and are probably less fussy about what state they're in than the average human being. 😛

how did it go @Smc Smiley Happy

Ok I assume... nothing died, anyway. 😄

Lovely to hear some progress has been made on a few fronts. Phone call today - a friend is planning on visiting at the end of the month, deadline set to have room ready ... yikes.

images (80).jpeg