Skip to main content

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

E3A1745C-F995-4020-A406-F6D19645D415.gif

@Former-Member β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ 

Thanks all for your support. I need to take a break from digital media / the forums. I'll probably be fine - God gave me permission to take a week out for me, nobody else. Love & best wishes to you all, take care xox Bye for now.

TAke good care of you @Former-Member ...... I am so sorry to hear how hard-hearted the new owners were with you ..... that is so awful. Hugs and hugs Hon ...... enjoy something of the world around you for a while ..... lots of selff-care, and I hope you meet some lovely people in your special week. My phone and iPad are playing up with the Sane site this morning, so I can’t post images just now, but I will when I can. ❀️❀️❀️

Oh @Former-Member hearing you. Please take care.

Take care @Former-Member 

@Former-Member HUGZ

Heart

Life is not fair.

Its their bad. Dont take it in.

Its new ownership arrogance, where people think that money is King.

So glad you are giving yourself permission for a lapses week.

Heart

You did geat things getting as organised as you did.

Your son prob ably has completely his own stuff going on.  He is still being polite and considerate in his words.  That is something. Many young men are not that decent to their mums. Hope one day he can show you more love.

take care @Former-Member HeartHeart

Thinking of you @Former-Member and so wish that I could have offered some practical help to you. I guess that's the limitation of an anonymous forum. All I can do is let you know that you are in my thoughts, that I am sending positive vibes your way and that I think you're amazing for achieving what you did under such difficult circumstances.

Check in when you can.

Thinking of you too @Former-Member

A65EBDE0-D7F9-448B-A7D5-7E9AF6713E23.jpeg

β€οΈπŸ’•πŸŒ»

@Former-MemberI think you have done an amazing job with what you have achieved.

I found the task of moving traumatic even with a mountain of help, I certainly can't see how I could ever have achieved what you have alone. Will be thinking of you as you take time out to recuperate.