3 loads washing √

Opened New bank account √ 

Solicitor - Will, EPOT & AHD √√√

Rang dad - he's better today √

Packed linen √  

Brang bins in - they were filled to the brim last night √

Culled clothes by another 25% √

Packed Aero Pilate's xp machine √

With the books and CD's which were lost for yonks. Very heavy - haha - finally gave me a workout 🙂

IS THIS ENOUGH for one day? Had plenty if rests. Muscles & back sore.

How's all of you going with it?

@Faith-and-Hope,   @Former-Member,  @Smc,   @outlander,   @Owlunar

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

Thanks @Former-Member, typing same time. My old friend / spiritual sister is coming early tomorrow for 2 days :). Kinda soured me on tonigt.

Oo. Oo. fireworks 🙂

My gosh @Former-Member yea that is more than enough!

That was a busy day @Former-Member

I have a couple of days off - had a medical procedure today.

A very busy day @Former-Member xx 

Hope you are OK @Former-Member after today , sending you lots of hugs xx 

Thanks guys. @Former-Member - early night for you & a quiet weekend. Hope there's no trauma & any tests come back ok. What work do you do?

@Former-Member

At present I am doing part time medical typing. Hoping nothing major - secret woman's business - just a day procedure.

Having a couple of days rest from decluttering - friend dropped off trailer which needs filling - have quite a bit of stuff ready to go. Mr Darcy will be keen to get the job done. 

Hi @Former-Member

That sounds like a huge amount of work - and you did well to take breaks while you were doing it - how massive that task has been over all - and you started that a year ago - yeah!! 

I don't know what you mean about your spiritual sister coming for two days kinda souring on you - is this going to be hard for you? Will it stop your momentum? Will she help or hinder - you mentions "fireworks oo oo" 

It sounds a bit ominous - I hope it works out though

I am okay - we had some glorious weather in Melbourne but it turned stormy over night - I had several loads of washing mount up on me but it's all dry from the warm wind we had yesterday and last night - 

I think about you a lot Lapses - and I am glad your Dad is okay - how much longer do you think you have clearing out your old house? It seems to have been a huge task with all sorts of other things happening so nothing runs smoothly

It's hard work but bit by bit you are doing it - that's a good thing - you deserve a medal for all of this

DecHeart

@Former-Member thinking of you and hoping things are travelling ok for you. 

The declutter continues.

An old bar fridge that no longer works and e-waste from indoors along with broken outdoor furniture and rubbish from shed have been loaded onto friend's trailer -  most will be sorted for recycling at the tip.  Mr D doing all the work as I am not allowed to do heavy lifting for 2 weeks.