Skip to main content

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

My gosh super busy @Former-Member aches and pains do not mix well with mental health! Its like a never ending cycle as youve described.your doing well though. Youve accomplished so much in the time you've been there!
Maybe you could visit the beach even for an hr or 2. Itll probably do you good just having a much needed breather.

Thanks @outlander, we'll hangbin there for eachother, knowing we're not alone, hugzz xox. Gotta go do something though, 36hrs 'till removalist. Keep checking in, like seeing you 🙂

Your a sweetie @Former-Member ❤

@Former-Member, Pulling out of "touch and go" a few days ago is hero level in itself. Big congrats in order.

Devine intervention i think @Smc, one morning I just woke up better'ish. But 'hanging in there' is hard work so thanx xox xox

Hi @Former-Member

I took yesterday off from the forum - I had to deal with my own back pain - ouch - I understand how you are feeling with lower back pain and a bung right knee and shoulders hurting as well - and I am not clearning out an old house with years of memories

It sounds as if you are nearly finished - I hope so - you have the moving van coming soon - I forget when - where are you moving your stuff too - are you taking that to your Dad's place or putting it in storage - you have to make so many decisions right now and I know that's hard

You find so much stuff when you clear out a house - I get it - how stuff accumulates - and it is such hard work - I hope today's energy lasts until you are done and can walk away from it - I don't think you are leaving much you love behind when you leave that town - let's hope you can find a new place to nest - I am for you every inch of the say

Sending love and hugs and whatever else might help and I hope you can get a break from the pain - I really have no idea of the extent of what you have had to do - such hard work too - I can tell by the pictures that it has been over-whelming

My best thoughts Lapses

Dec

IMG_20180714_110309.png

Thanks @Owlunar, nobody can really know how life is for another I guess. But you sure come close. Thank you. And sorry your back was so bad. 

IMG_20180914_001049.png

sorry but forum system wouldn't let me post the link re 3 letters 'aabboo' in it 'not allowed' - you'll have to google it. Helps understand why the TOSSING is so slow. The Brain shuts down 😕  But I did another clothing cull last night - x2 garbage bags. Hope you're OK Dec? Betta get moving again. Oh, hot an old friend coming to help (sleep over) tomorrow 😉

Hi @Former-Member

You are right - no one can really tell what another person experiences but I have been through a lot of different circumstances myself and know that it can be and often is really tough

I love the ant - when I started at university I could not see that it would be 12 years before I graduated with honours - but I did - people told me it was too hard, too much, let it go - I guess they had other priorities for my life but I stuck there - so I guess I know how hard it is to stick to what you are doing - whatever it is - when everything is too hard to focus on

But like the little old ant who thought he'd move a rubber tree plant - you are getting there and I know it's not easy

But you have given me a project with the Anterior Cingulate Cortex - and pain - and anxiety - I had a look at the net just prior to posting to you and thought - this can wait until later - it's the kind of thing I can only read bits of and it seems like a lot of theory right now but I do believe that all sorts of things can clutter up the brain at times - including info on how - so right now I can only say I will get back to you - I am interested enough but what a hard lot of articles to read! Yes!

But thanks - I like that sort of stuff - I had not heard of that before - let's learn what I can

Hold on tight Lapses - you must be nearly done - then you have more stuff to deal with

I read where you wrote you don't like Sydney - I get that - I forget where - you have a lot of things to think about - sharing helps - I guess you share here if you feel like sharing -

So many decisions and I know - they are hard to make alone but practice helps - it does

Sending hugs

Dec 

@Former-Member

Lovely a friend was to come and help - hope they were a help.