- 2 tall pantry cupboards √

- chest drawers √

- double bed & mattress √

Deserve a medal or something 🙂

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

@Former-Member especially for you

images (81).jpeg

Making a little more progress here. Friend collected a heap of shed stuff yesterday. Paper pile noticeably smaller. 

Thanks @Former-Member,

@Owlunarwould like that medal too - share it with ya Dec... and everyone here. Really don't think i could 'do it' without support here, and prayers. Some 'real life' friends at that chch down south have been the best I've had. "Love one another" comes to mind. It takes a village to raise a child. I think it's taking a village to stop depression pulling me under atm. Thank you all...

Don't like feeling this vulnerable.

@Former-Member 💖❣❣❤❤😘😘

Your doing amazing @Former-Member

Ha,ha, thanks, should of seen me a few days back, sheesh, touch-go. Where ya been hiding? How are you @outlander?

Ive been reading on and off @Former-Member wasnt sure what to say ao just 'liked' everything. I havent really been online cause of a drop in my mh but im back abit more now. Have a tooth infection and kidney infection which gp thinks its both of them so pretty unwell atm. Will be ok though.

How are you going with your aches and pains? I seen you had a fall too poor thing. Hows your day been? Have you managed to have some rest time too?

Oh no, sorry to hear you're really in the thick off it 😞 mind & body. Hope you get well soon. I was up till 4am, then at it again 8am do finally crashed & got 5hrs sleep 3-8pm do sleep / rest all over the place but just whatever it takes. My aches and pain suck and boring to talk about, lower back & sciatica the worst. Rt knee still bruised & swollen from fall, shoulder bursitis flaits up when overdoingbit (have to hug a thick pillow to ease that enough yo sleep). And bruises, never had so many bruises from walking into things etc. Really pushing the body but, well, its good I clean up my own mess here. Mum mum left us with everything in such a mess (house and legals), its been horrible, don't wanna do that to my son, simply must clean up properly.

Just takes me so long... cause the back goes & I have to hotpack & rest outout the spasms etc, and then there's the emotions, the mind back flip...  & I fall apart... go to bed crying for two days, and the muscles hurt to move... do tired...

But somehow bounce back, quicker than usual, and get on track again, chugchug.... its a real rollercoaster ride atm. Just wanna go into a coma and rest a while. Or rest on the beachbeach for a week listening to the waves, or or something hn.

Not wanting to rush back after all this, to have to SPOON FEED dad's new public guardian etc Try eorknout if dads better left in care etc. And how to tell him that 😞  

But ... Deal with that next week... gotta do 'present moment' to cope

"one day at a time..."

I need a smoke...

Sorry this is so long...