Skip to main content

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

yes last week was very hard for both of us my sister @Former-Member, soooo big hugs and forward we go together HeartHeart

IMG_20180801_230818.png
oSoover sorting!!! x6 more boxes done, 2gBags clothes for charity & 1/2 trailer load for tip. 

@Former-Member

images (2).png

images (1).png

A quick afternoon tea for those of us decluttering, inspired by @Smc

images (80).jpeg

images (79).jpeg

Thanks for the brownies, nomnomnom lol, and cheer squad 🙂
I Got x7 boxes packed today, paid some bills, had visitor, went to bank, saw Dr for scripts, and chemist.
The Vinnies coming tomorrow - taking the last of thr big stuff to go. Still gotta clear a couple out so must get too it...

IMG_20180911_194103.png

Oh no! Now i'm acmess again. I was going so well in my girls room 'till I found this unopened gift from my mum just now, with a hand written note saying:  "Hi #... Inside this little box is a little ornament I'd like you to, when you feel like it, place on #'s resting spot. I'd like to say heaps... but keep it simple:  "#, you were loved, you are loved, always. Rest in peace. Your NanNan & Pop xox".  So anyway, it doesn't matter where you place it, she'll know its from me.  Thanks #, only when you feel like going. OK, talk later. Love you # xox

PS Take it out of the box first ok"

😞  blubbering here...

isn't it beautiful...

and mum said "love you"  

@Former-Member 💕

That's very special @Former-Member .... 💓💓💓

E88AC797-D63B-43F2-A4F6-296831D8AB81.jpeg

Thanks Darcy, F&H - beautiful roses 🙂 one of your artworks? I'm starting to feel in control here. About to collapse my DBL bed for charity truck tomorrow 😞 hope I can walk tomorrow 🙂

Not one of mine @Former-Member.  I'm not very skilled with watercolour, but its something I will be exploring progressively.  It really appealled though, soft and full of character.

Have you got the unit you were looking at ?

Are you keeping enough furniture for yourself ?

You are doing an amazing job Hon.  So well done .... and I love that you are giving us progress reports as you go .... helps to keep you moving forward, but helps us to "be there" with you too.

💜🌹