Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Rockdog
Senior Contributor

Destiny

Hi @tyme ,

I would like to know more about destiny. I hadn’t really been in tune with my feelings, but when you mentioned about destiny things became came clear in my mind and my focus on the positive improved a lot. The one thing I wanted to ask was what if the destiny I am focussed on isn’t the same for her and she has other ideas. Were we really on the same page? I thought so, but then thought we weren’t. Is it ok to put all my heart into an outcome that I don’t know would be the same for her? 

293 REPLIES 293
tyme
Community Lead

Re: Destiny

You just need to worry about your destiny @Rockdog . Destiny is what will definitely happen. There's no point over thinking it and complicating things. Just believe it.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 8.59.09 PM.png

Thanks @tyme,

so I just focus on my side? I do think we were in sync, but there has been some challenges that have come up. But there must be a reason for them. It is so weird but I really was heartbroken. Then I walk right in front of her car and got a cute wave. To me it was a sign that everything will be ok. 😊 

I think @tyme @it will be a few years but that is ok 

Yes. Focus on you. Otherwise you will have the world on your shoulders. @Rockdog 

Destiny is destiny. It will happen.

That's the way to go @Rockdog !

Thanks @tyme,

You have shared my journey for a long while now. I know I go over the same things a lot, but has just been something I haven’t experienced before. The weird feelings of certainty followed by doubt. Then trying to make sense of why things happened like they did. There must be a reason. I have had the weight of the world at times. Like I said to her at the end my head and heart didn’t match up. I am going with my heart. I guess I am stressed about an end result but I shouldn’t be. My head sometimes says what if you waste all my time and emotion on something that the other person doesn’t feel, or isn’t going to work out. But is it really a waste of time or a beautiful quest. It is reassuring that you believe it will happen because you know my story the best of anyone.

Thanks @tyme,

you are the best 😊

Have a good weekend @tyme.

even though you can’t go out, hope you get to enjoy some relaxing time.

Hi @tyme ,

I  am feeling pretty sad  because I really  miss her a lot and it stresses me that she might not care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance