Skip to main content

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

You're on a roll, @Dimity ! 🙂

Yes, I guess it would make you anxious. I hope it goes better than you expect, tomorrow morning. 

I've only done 1/2 hour so far, but I did some sewing (mending) prior to that, which doesn't count as cleaning and tidying. Still haven't tackled the kitchen. 

I don't feel in the mood to tackle building the garden planter today - apparently it's tricky to build. So I will work inside, apart from my usual afternoon walk / time in nature. 

I hope your afternoon's tidying goes well and you have the energy...

Well done on the mending @NatureLover . It does count as a domestic chore, even if not in the tidying category. I hope you found the energy to tackle the kitchen. I didn't realise you walked too.

I worked hard at cleaning but overdid it. I got worried by the clutter and my stress and blood pressure went very high. I haven't been checking my BP but probably should. It was close to being an emergency, and I felt very unwell. Rest and deep breathing brought it down a bit, then I managed a short walk. 

I'm not really coping at the moment. 

I'll set the alarm for 6:30 tomorrow. I suspect the NBN problem was caused by the rain as you say but I know they'll want to check the inside sockets.

Good luck with work tomorrow. 

Hi @Dimity ,just wanted to leave you a morning greeting as you are getting up so early. 

Very sorry about your strss and distress and blood pressure 😥 

I hear you when you say you're not coping. So sorry. I hope you were able to sleep last night.

It's not really a walk as I don't go far, just to spend time in nature. I still haven't tackled the kitchen! 

Thank you for your wishes regarding work. It's always a big deal for me to go. 

Thinking of you this morning and hoping it goes well and your blood pressure doesn't spike 🤞